Saturday, October 16, 2010

Overdoing it

Okay, so I got a little excited.

You see, for the first time in a long time, a member of the opposite sex has expressed interest in me.  Now, I'm not sure how you all feel about dating when you're a big girl, but let me tell you what I worry about:





















That. That is the kind of crap I worry about.  Because it's so prevalent.  It's not okay to make fun of Black people any more; it's not really okay to may fun of LGBTQ people any more, but man is it ever okay to make fun of fat people.  And everyone knows fat girls give it up quick, because they're so desperate for it.  Am I right, ladies?

So I worry.  But he seems all right; he's fun and kinda cute, so I figured I'd give it a chance.  So yesterday after class, I went over to the rec center and did my mile (well, almost a mile) on the track, and then I did a mile on the recumbent bike.

Then I went on my date.  We went to dinner (I had the grilled chicken Caesar), and we went mini-golfing.  And then we went bowling.  And this morning?  I HURT.  Let this be a lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment