Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Group!

Hello, Weather watchers, i come bearing ideas. FOr a little bit of background, I'm a writer and I utlize the site 750words.com to boost my productivity and help me develop better writing habits.  It has, for the most part, succeeded.  Because of this, when I found out that the founder is starting a new site, i went over to check it out.  Called Health Month, the goal is not weight loss (unless you want it to be), but healthy living. Just like us around here. WHAT A COINCIDENCE. :D I'm already all signed up (inkonthepage) and I invite you to do the same.

There's a lot going on over there, and I invite you to check it out.  I know that you don't have a lot of time to decide if you want to participate for October or not, but I encourage you to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment